Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Friday, November 25, 2005

Headlines that Could Have been Written Whenever

Virtually every newspaper in the country, as well as every news organization, seems to have the same headlines every year on the day after Thanksgiving: "Shoppers flock to stores in record numbers," or words to that effect. I did see a twist on that in today's Cincinnati Enquirer, "Shopping Lines form at 2:30 am" for a 5:00 am opening at a local Wal-mart. Somehow, I just can't imagine sitting around in my car from 2:30 am till 5:00 am to get to shop at Wal-mart. I can tell you truthfully that my bed was much more comfortable.

I know that it wouldn't be good for the economy, but just for a change wouldn't it be fun if some year the headlines read, "Mall parking lots empty on Black Friday?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home