Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Deer hunting

This article describes how a contract hunter sneaks around at twilight in the suburbs of Minneapolis shooting at deer with a high powered rifle, while the residents are unaware of his presence. The purpose is to reduce the deer population.

Now, I have no problems with hunting per se, nor do I have any problem with culling the deer population. After all, there are said to be more deer now than there were when the Americas were discovered.

But, I don't think I want someone wandering around my back yard shooting at deer when I don't even know he's there. What if he gets a Cheney complex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home