Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Back from New Zealand

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and my vacation to New Zealand is now just a memory and a bunch of digital pics that still have to be organized. I had not looked at the news for almost three weeks. That's partly because I didn't want to and partly because the newspapers in New Zealand are really just cheap versions of Sports Illustrated.

Consequently, it's going to take me awhile to get back up to a full head of steam. I haven't even fully digested the little news I've picked up since I returned -- Smuckers has a patent on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, your tax preparer can sell your tax returns to the highest bidder, Rove is optimistic, Bush says Iraq is not in a civil war ...

In any event, it appears my co-bloggers have done a great job keeping things going here at Scatablog, so I'll look forward to reading their posts while I get back up to speed.

2 Comments:

Blogger KISSWeb said...

Welcome, back -- many, many welcomes back! Your services are desperately needed.

10:13 AM  
Blogger ChiTom said...

Welcome back, indeed, Walldon.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home