Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

McCain-Lieberman

Matt Stoller has a scary post up over at MyDD. He seems to think there's a real risk from a McCain-Lieberman unity ticket, particularly since Lieberman just came out very well in the Quinnipiac fuzzy wuzzy was a bear ratings.

I hope he's wrong.

I can't see McCain leaving the Republican party, even if he's not nominated by them, so I don't see an independent ticket as very likely. However, I certainly can see Lieberman bolting the Democratic party. Would he do it to run as McCain's Vice President? I'm not sure. He's got a pretty inflated ego at this point. But, who knows?

On the other hand, I really don't think I believe the Quinnipiac findings are accurate. After all, I don't think most people even know who Obama is. Yet he comes in second in the ratings. Seems odd to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger KISSWeb said...

I don't think the results make much sense. Looks like the sample was heavily skewed towards Connecticut and Southeastern New York Republicans. Giuliani No. 1? Doubt it. Over Bill Clinton? Don't think so. They would like Obama, McCain and Liberman, though.

4:13 PM  
Blogger libhom said...

John McCain is a major sleaze. Any professionally run campaign against him will have more than enough corruption issues to knock him out of the race. I don't think he could survive a GOP primary.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home