Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Digging

I've arrived at my out of town destination and have limited connectivity from one of the neighbors' routers, so blogging will probably be light, but I'll try a bit.

It sounds as though Bush talked alot today and said almost nothing except lies. (What else is new?) I really liked the lie that every one of the people picked up in the raids on wift last week had a fraudulent stolen identity. As it turned out, less than 1% of them did.

I can't tell for sure from what I gather he said whether he's actually going to overrule the Joint Chiefs and surge the troops, but it does sound like it to me.

He's digging a very, very deep grave for himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home