Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

Housekeeping

For weeks, Blogger has been pestering me to switch Scatablog to the "New" Blogger, but everytime I tried, it would not allow me to do so. Today the switch finally took place. I don't think anyone should notice any difference from the reader's perspective, and, frankly, the differences from this writer's perspective don't seem very great either. However, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home