Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, August 13, 2007

AWOL

I've been AWOL today, canoeing on the Delaware River, so I haven't had a chance to comment on today's news, particularly the Rove departure, until now. So, like Josh Marshall, I'm wondering why. These guys don't do things without having an ulterior motive. So what is it? Is he leaving so he can run the dirty tricks for someone else's campaign? If so, who's? Fox News thinks it's Fred Thompson, but I sort of suspect it might be Rudy. Or is it something even more insidious?

In any event, I think Rove has proved himself to be rather toothless in the past few years, so I'm not entering a state of panic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home