Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Readers Contirbutions: Perspective of Leaders

From our readers:

God addresses Al Gore first: "Al, what do you believe?" Gore replies: "Well, I believe I won that election, but that it was Your will that I not serve. And I've come to understand that now." God thinks for a second and says, "I admire your humility. Come sit at my left." God then addresses Bill Clinton: "Bill, what do you believe?" Clinton replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me."God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven, my son. Come sit at my right." God then calls on George W. Bush: "George, what do you believe?" Bush says: "I believe you're in my chair, now move out."
.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiTom said...

You guys want me to start telling economics jokes, or something?

Wait, are there economics jokes? :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home