Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My thoughts exactly

When I saw that Obama was going after Hillary on Social Security, I had a strong adverse reaction. I see that Atrios did too:

I appreciate that Obama needs an issue, but please don't put social security into the Washington water. Once it gets in there all the serious pundits spend their days figuring out how best to starve granny.

It's a lovely program. It's fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger KISSWeb said...

Who is feeding Obama this crap?

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home