Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I do not do year-end look back reviews

I do not do year-end look back reviews, and I really wish everybody else would stop too. This endless chatter about the 10 worst offenses of the Bush administration in 2007 or the 10 worst quotes of the year from the mainstream media or whatever are endlessly boring, at least to me. I guess everyone feels inclined to do this because these last few days of the year rarely have any real news.

Yawn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home