Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

Stargazing

I know that the holiday polls are not likely to be very accurate, what with everyone on the move, and, even if they were, they're all over the place, so they don't tell you much. Nevertheless, I'm beginning to get the feel the John Edwards may just pull ahead in the Iowa caucuses. Frankly, I think he's the best candidate of the leading three. I really don't want to see the Bush/Clinton dynasty continue, Hillary is too hawkish for my tastes and probably too inclined to cling to the powers Bush has assumed, and Obama's talking way too much about compromising with the Republicans (which ALWAYS means, they win, we lose). Unfortunately, he's not done that well money raising, and that will put him at a serious disadvantage vis the Republicans, so I've got my reservations about Edwards as well.

In the end, of course, any of these three - or even any of the rest of the contenders - is far, far better than any of the Thuglican contenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home