Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Clinton really does go over the line this time

Email message I sent to Clinton campaign tonight:

Re plagiarism accusation against Obama

I aggressively challenged the absurdity of the racism charges against Hillary and Bill, and I have been a vocal critic of the "Clinton Rules," but I am extremely disgusted with the barrell-scraping of these absurd character-assassination attacks on Obama. Is this campaign so terminally stupid as to not understand that when it tears down the character of Obama, and supplies phony ammunition for Republicans in November, it is pissing off 80% of the Senator's own supporters. I have expressed my disagreement with Obama's campaign when it has stepped over the line and started borrowing Republican talking points to attack Senator Clinton. I likewise expect Senator Clinton to vocally disavow these attacks on the personal integrity of her opponent -- immediately -- regardless of how high up in her hierarchy the idiotic proponent is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home