Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What does it all mean?

Atrios says, "We can wake up tomorrow morning and figure out what it all means." That's what I did. I went to bed on the early side. I woke up this morning and the New York Times (hard copy) was right where things were when I went to bed. Now I'm on the internet looking at the results, and I still don't have a clue what it all means.

I guess one of the interesting things I see is that some of the odd states like Alaska (75%-25%), Colorado (67%-32%), Idaho (79%-17%), Kansas (74%-26%), Minnesota (67%-32%), North Dakota (61%-37%), and Utah (57%-39%) when really heavily for Obama. These are mostly either red or swing states, so what does that mean? Obama draws well in Republican country? I don't know.

And, what does it all mean for states like Ohio and Pennsylvania? These too tend to be swing states, but somehow or other I have a hunch they won't go overboard for Obama the way those listed above did.

In any event, it ain't over till it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home