Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another C student

It looks like we're well on our way to electing another C student to the White House. I only recently learned that McCain graduated at or near the bottom of his class at the US Naval Academy. True, he may have accomplished this on his own, unlike Dubya, whose Dad almost certainly bought him his passing grades at Yale, but still. Do we want another C student? He proved his mediocrity once again today by claiming al Qaeda in Iraq was being trained by Iran until Holy Joe Lieberman corrected him. I guess he'd be fun to have a beer with -- although I hear it was vodka that Hillary drank him under the table with on a trip to Russia a year or so ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, being last in the class at Annapolis is a great coup -- it's like "shooting the moon" in hearts. You either make it or you end up just another blockhead who barely graduated. If McCain was really last in his class he earns my respect -- as he already has from his USNA peers. (A lowly OCS-grad, I wasn't smart enough to be first in my class -- I think I was eighth -- nor smart enough to be last. That takes great strategic and tactical skill, in a field of fierce competition.) On at least one measurement, then, my hat is off to McCain.

Although, true, you don't start shooting the moon until you've found yourself eating a lot of hearts.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home