Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It ain't gonna happen

Jerome Armstrong over at MyDD suggests that the super delegates may opt for someone other than Clinton or Obama. He seems to think a Gore-Clinton or Gore-Obama ticket is in the works. I have a very murky crystal ball, but frankly I don't see this happening, and, if it did happen, I see it as a disaster for the Democrats. First, I can't see either Clinton or Obama being willing to be a VP under Gore. In Clinton's case, the reasons are pretty obvious. Look, the Clintons were the bosses when Gore was VP. There's no way she's going to accept him as her boss now. In Obama's case, I can't see him getting this far only to capitulate to Gore.

As to what happens if it comes to pass... I think most of us little guys would hold our noses at the stench of a third person who hadn't run being brought in over the heads of the two candidates who have spent over a year campaigning for this. I like Gore as much as the next guy, but not under these circumstances. It stinks.

So, my prognostication... it ain't gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home