Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Obama's former pastor

I've watched this film of an anti-white rant by Jeremiah Wright, Obama's former pastor, and I'm not sure what I think. On the whole, I find I agree with almost everything he says. Yet, the tone of it and the sound of it are likely to come across as very racist to many whites who might otherwise entertain the idea of voting for Obama. On the whole, I think this is very, very bad for Obama's campaign -- particularly with Pennsylvania -- a state with a redneck underbelly -- coming up as a major factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home