Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Obama withdraws from race after crushing defeat in Philadelphia debate

That's the headline I expected to see after reading the coverage in the morning papers. I personally didn't watch the debate. I'm really getting tired of these endless exercises in gotchyamanship by the idiots in the media and, frankly, I'm finding listening to Hillary's voice almost as objectionable as listening to Bush. It's the holier than thou tone that both of them have that really grates on my nerves just like fingernails on a blackboard (for those of you under 50, blackboards were those things we used to write on with chalk in all the schools).

Frankly, I'm getting really bummed out about the entire presidential race. It's beginning to look like the Democrats will pull defeat from the jaws of victory and America will do it again. My prediction -- McCain won't live to see the end of his first term, and I'm not talking about assassination, and his running mate, Joe Lieberman, will take over and invade Iran if McCain (or Bush) hasn't done it first.

One thing we can do now, however, is put one more network, ABC, on the "do not watch" list along with Faux News. I gather the questions came straight from John Hannity & Co.

I may return if I can get out of the foul mood this has put me in this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home