Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Send someone to run blocking for me

Sarah Palin looks for some protection -- from her daughters:

"I've been warned that Flyers fans, they get so enthused, that they boo everybody at the drop of the puck," Palin said at a Saturday fundraiser. "But what I thought I'd do is I'd put Piper in a Flyers jersey, bring her out with me. How dare they boo Piper!"

So, the daughters got to be booed in order to protect their fragile mommy. Ah, family values!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home