Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Might as well have Bush back

Okay. I've been keeping my mouth shut for a long time. Partly because I wanted to hope against hope that Obama would actually bring change and partly because I'm catching up on a lot of things I let slip. But, I've had it. I'm fed up.

This is not change. This is more of the same. A bailout fund that's going to be run completely behind closed doors. A government that's going to hide behind state secrets claims. A government that pays attention only to the rich and famous. A government the hires the same crooks that got us into trouble in the first place. A government that listens only to Republicans. A government that is going to FAIL!

The new bailout plan is DOA at Congress -- take my word for it. It won't pass. Not even the next $350 billion in TARP money that's already been halfway approved will get through now. It was hard enough to get the watered down stimulus bill through (and it still may fail). And, meanwhile, the economy is not just going down, it's plummeting into a bottomless pit, while the creeps in Washington wring their hands about baseball players using steroids. If that's all people care about, this country deserves whatever it gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home