Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just one war more

I'm waiting for someone to finish that lyric to fit the tune of "Just one more day" from Les Mis.

On the serious side, I'm very much on the fence on this one. Certainly Ghadaffi (or however you want to spell it. I've seen about 15 versions in the press) is no sweetheart. Unfortunately, however, I fear we (meaning the coalition) waited about a week too long and that the rebellion is already crushed and won't be able to rise again in the near term. I hope I'm wrong about that, but if I'm right, we're stirring up a very ugly brew with very little hope of finding it palatable when we pause to take a sip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home