Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ramsey Clark Defends Saddam

I just came across a bit of surprising news, at least for me. Former Attorney General Ramsey Clark is in Baghdad assisting in the defense of Saddam Hussein. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I've always liked Ramsey Clark, and I've always believed that everyone, especially including the quilty, is entitled to the best defense available. I certainly can't fault Clark for joining the defense team. However, I can just hear how this will play out among the wingnuts. Rush and his crew will be crowing about how the Democrats are defending Saddam and are traitors to this country. God knows what Anne Coulter will say. It's pretty hard to go beyond the claims she's already made, but I'm sure she'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home