Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Why I don't go after Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin

A number of progressive blogs like to wail and scream about the assinine antics of people like Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter. I suppose that's fine, but I just can't get too interested in them. Even the wingnuts think they're out in the extreme fringe. And, you can find stuff that's just as outrageous coming straight from those who are running this dictatorship. I'd rather spend my time focusing on them. They are the real villains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home