Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

Stranded

There's not much that's really newsworthy about this article (at least not from the political point of view), but it did kind of get me thinking how I would have felt if I had been on this plane:

A PILOT struck terror into British tourists by telling them: “I’m resigning. This plane is not safe.”

He then marched OFF the jet, leaving 180 passengers stranded on the runway.

The tourists had been waiting to take off when they say they heard a strange noise from an engine on the Airbus A321.

The captain then announced: “I am resigning from my job. Do not fly with this plane. It is not safe. Do not fly with Onur Air.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home