Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hillary gives the bird to the left wing

I think I'm with Markos on this one. Hillary told a crowd in New Hampshire that she wasn't going to apologize for her vote on the Iraq war, and if anyone didn't like that, they could vote for someone else. Markos says he probably will, and I'm inclined to agree.

Frankly, I don't get it. This can't be doing her any good. Those who might find it a positive aren't going to vote for her anyway, even in the general election, much less a Democratic primary. Those who might vote for her in the primary may well take her advice and look elsewhere.

It's still pretty early, in my view, to be taking sides, but my distaste for Hillary is beginning to build. Frankly, I don't want to see another political dynasty get the White House. But, that alone wouldn't convince me to vote against her. So far, though, I haven't seen much reason to vote for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home