Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On Digby

Until today, I had assumed Digby was a male, but today I watched this video of Digby giving an acceptance speech at the Take Back America conference. She doesn't fit the image I had of him/her before, but who cares. Here' s a brief segment:

We are passionate about politics, and in this era of Republican corruption, excess and failure, that passion sometimes manifests itself as anger. But how can you not be angry? So many institutions have failed us in the last decade, that being vitriolic seems the only sane response. . . . I’m a blogger-pundit, a role for which I am abundantly qualified. . . . I have opinions, I write them down, and a lot of people read them. Yes, that’s all there is to it. Sorry, David Broder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home