Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Throwing out the inspectors

Does this remind you of anything?

Since 2003, however, Cheney's office has refused to submit the data to ISOO. And when ISOO inspectors tried in 2004 to schedule a routine inspection of the vice president's offices, they were rebuffed, Waxman's letter claims.

I know, I posted about this earlier today, but as I read this, I say to myself, "Oh my, it seems to me there was someone else who we claimed refused to let inspectors in just about this same time in 2003. Now, who was that? And, what did we do about it? Oh, yeah. It was Saddam, and we went to war."

So, which war would be more justified? The one against a nasty dictator that hadn't attacked us, didn't have WMD, and was no significant threat to us? Or, the one against a nasty dictator that robbed us of our Constitution, detained helpless civilians without trial or right to counsel, tortured some of them, and otherwise road roughshod over our democracy?

I vote for war against Cheney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home