Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Debates

So, who won last night's debate? In my opinion, John Edwards did a much better job than he has done in the past and may have out shined everyone last night. Too bad he shot himself in the foot by agreeing to take public funding, which will leave him defenseless from the primaries until the Democratic convention -- a fatal mistake. Obama did okay, but only okay. Someone needs to tell Chris Dodd to strike the word "here" from his vocabulary. He used it about 700 times on Meet the Press Sunday, and overused it again last night. I like Dodd, but he just doesn't have the oratorical skills you need.

To my surprise, despite getting beaten over the head by everyone else, including the moderators and the Republicans, Hillary gained ground in my estimation of her. While I disagree with many of the things she has done (and not done), she at least talked a pretty good game last night. I'm getting to the point where I think I can vote for her in the general election without puking.

So, that's my 2 cents worth. It won't get you a ride on the subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home