Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nader sues Democrats

Well, well, well. Ralph Nader has decided to sue the Democratic Party and virtually anyone in it he can name for torpedoing his 2004 campaign. Hmmmm. Isn't that what the opposing party is supposed to do? Perhaps we should sue the Republicans for torpedoing the Democrats' 2004 campaign.

However, what brought the whole thing to my attention is Nader's attorney, Bruce Afran. As I've mentioned before, Bruce and I have been combatants in the past, when I'm pleased to say, I wiped his slate clean. I have sort of mixed feelings about the guy. On the one hand, I kind of like him because he fell so fully for my trap. I also kind of like him because he's taken on some pretty good causes from time to time. But, he's a bit of an ambulance chaser, and I think he's way off the wall in this one. Just one man's opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home