Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Say, "I don't know" and do it again

It seems that Alberto Gonzales and Condi Rice must have attended the same training program on how to answer questions when testifying before Congress. Here are the steps as I see them.

1. Say, "I don't recall."

2. Say, "I didn't know that."

3. Say, "I'll have to get back to you on that."

4. Say, "Given what I've just said, you can trust us that everything is going well and is above board because we said so."

5. Go to Step #1 and repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home