Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scatablog's Best of 2007

As the nation gives thanks tomorrow, it is appropriate to thank my colleagues for their contributions to this blog in 2007. Reconnecting with the blog's 2007 content after months of dormancy caused by my inordinate work demands I recommend our readers review July 30 and 31, 2007 as two of our best days which include pieces on faulty U.S. foreign policy, and the Machiavellian tactics of the Administration, including taking over the media.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post by Marketingace reminded me to be thankful for the information, insights, and enjoyment I have gotten by reading Scatablog. It also caused me to reflect about what Scatablog posts in 2007 were my favorites. Here is my list.

Feb. 3 Merit Pay Sham posted by KISSweb

April 20 “Justice is far from us”-- a Bible lesson posted by ChiTom

April 24 George McGovern Speaks posted by Walldon

October 6 Proving their manhood by denying their humanity posted by Walldon

October 13 Cackle away posted by Walldon

October 16 Ridding the nation of the scourge of public education by Walldon

October 25 Paying for Performance posted by Walldon

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home