Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The food chain

From John Aravosis at Americablog:

Non-fat milk linked to prostate cancer malignancy:
Good God, is there nothing we can eat any more? So use whole milk and have a heart attack or low-fat milk and help your prostate cancer go malignant. Ugh. You know, I go to France every year, I eat food that is rich in fat, cream, butter, oil and all the rest, and I lose weight every time (and I actually don't drink that much, even there). I'm really beginning to wonder if the processing of food we do here in the states is slowly poisoning us.

I too find that I eat much more and either gain little or actually lose weight when I am abroad.

Now, in my case here I drink non-fat Lactaid. That'll probably kill me several ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home