Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rolling in dough

I hear Obama has raised over $6 million since Super Tuesday on top of the $34 million record he raised in January. Meanwhile, I hear that Hillary has been unable to pay some of her staff. I tend to be encouraged that this may help Obama carry the rest of the race, but then I think about Ron Paul, who is rolling in dough but getting next to nowhere.

As for me, I'm not flushing any more money down the primary toilet. I conserving my loot for the general election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home