Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Voting rights for the rich white folks

Forget the fact that Indiana has not had a single documented case of voter id fraud:

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states can require voters to produce photo identification without violating their constitutional rights, validating Republican-inspired voter ID laws

Indeed, forget the public all together. The only people who should be allowed to vote are rich, white,and can trace their ancestry back to the Mayflower. Let's see, shall we try going back to literacy tests and poll taxes?

The good news is that because I'm white, rich (by poor folks' standards, at least), and can trace my ancestry to the Mayflower, I get to vote.

Whooops...
. I forgot. I've got an "Injun in the woodpile" since I can also trace my ancestry back to the Powhatan tribe. I'm sure they'll find a way to disqualify me for misogyny or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home