Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Friday, August 08, 2008

Edwards' affair

I don't usually write about personal peccadillo's, but this one's gotten to me a bit, probably because I was a supporter and actually sent him money. My God, if you're running for president, the last thing you want to do is put a skeleton in your closet for the press to find. You either have to be really, really stupid or awfully horny -- as in "I'm 16 with a corn cob in my pants and my hormones oozing out of my pimples" horny.

If he had won the primaries, he could have cost us the presidency. What a jerk!

Ordinarily I'd say this kind of thing was a personal matter between him and his family, but when you're running for the highest office in the land and are still to stupid to keep it in your pants, it's unforgivable. To compound that by cheating on a dying wife who's working her tail off to support you just makes it more unforgivable. Obviously, his political career is probably dead, but I doubt he'll be able to go back to practicing law either. If you were a juror, would you trust him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home