Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Israel without Sharon

I don't pretend to know much about the ins and outs of Israeli politics, but I do hope that Sharon's departure doesn't mean Bebe Netanyahu will take over. On the other hand, though I wouldn't wish a stroke like this on anyone, I can't say I'm altogether unhappy about having Sharon out of the picture. At least until very recently, he's had a terrible effect on Israeli-Palestinian relations, and even now, I don't believe his pull back from Gaza is a demonstration of Israeli good-will. I believe it was simply a ploy to enable Israel to steal more West Bank land from the Palestinians. Nobody but a nut would want to live in Gaza if they had the choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home