Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

An immaculate banking conception

I had an immaculate conception while driving back from visiting my mother's nursing home this afternoon.

I think someone should propose banking legislation that requires all credit card companies to pay interest on all credit balances on a card at a rate no less than one percent below the interest rate they charge on debit balances.

Seems to me that would keep the market a bit more honest than it is now.

1 Comments:

Blogger KISSWeb said...

"My opponent voted to kill the Bill of Rights, and tried to wrap himself in the flag while doing it."

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home