Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Burying my head in the sand for awhile

Thinking about what Congress did the other day in the torture bill makes me so depressed that I have decided to stop thinking about it for awhile and concentrate on other things. So, you probably won't see me comment on this for the next few days until my system gets back to some sort of equilibrium. Meanwhile, let's focus on happier things, such as pedophilia in Congress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home