Scatablog

The Aeration Zone: A liberal breath of fresh air

Contributors (otherwise known as "The Aerheads"):

Walldon in New Jersey ---- Marketingace in Pennsylvania ---- Simoneyezd in Ontario
ChiTom in Illinois -- KISSweb in Illinois -- HoundDog in Kansas City -- The Binger in Ohio

About us:

e-mail us at: Scatablog@Yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mary Jane

Now this report in the UK's Independent (hat tip to Americablog) comes as a real surprise to me:

Marijuana is the most valuable cash crop in the United States, worth more to its growers than corn and wheat combined, according to a new report by a leading American drug reform lobbyist that cites the US government's own figures.

I guess I'm really out of the loop. I wouldn't know where to buy it if I wanted it. Sounds as though you might get it at your local news stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home